Please click here to access our client portal.
With recent rises in tax-related identity theft and phishing attacks, CCH Portal will begin requiring 2-step verification as an increased security measure for all users on April 29, 2018.
The process is simple:
- Using the email address on file, the user will choose to receive a one-time passcode via email.
- Users will be required to enter the correct one-time passcode in the CCH Portal interface.
- Users will go through this verification process:
- Every time, if they do not check 'Remember this device'
- When logging in from a new device, or from a new web browser on a registered/trusted device
- When going through the Forgot Password process to reset their password
- When logging in more than 90 days after their last verification
2-Step verification is a cyber-security best practice strongly recommended by the FTC, IRS, and the AICPA, among other organizations.
If you need assistance, please contact our office at 906-228-3600 or 800-228-0554.